The eighth grade will be going to the Kieve Leadership School on Monday, May 13 and returning on May 15. Here is a list of items for students to pack for their trip. If a student needs any of these items, please have them tell their homeroom teacher at school on Saturday, May 11.
* Pillow and sleeping bag (or 3 blankets and 2 sheets)
* Clothing appropriate for the season and the length of your stay.
* Closed toed shoes: You will be on the ropes course, and there are wood chips.
* Rain gear: Unless there is thunder and lightning, we DO go outside.
* Cold weather gear: Gloves, hats, scarves, coats, winter boots, etc.
* Socks, socks, socks: If you get wet or cold, you are going to want warm feet.
* Personal items: Tooth paste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, towel, chap stick, sunscreen, bug repellent, etc.
* Miscellaneous Gear: Water bottle, flashlight, cameras (but not in the classroom).
* Medications: Must be in the ORIGINAL bottle, with the label indicating name and dose. All medications will be delivered from school staff to our Health Care Manager upon arrival and will be dispensed and given to cabin educators to distribute according to your instructions.