Every year the state provides our district and schools with a report card. Use this link to view previous report cards.
RSU 67 is Currently Accepting ESEA Application Comments
RSU 67 accepts funding through the Elementary and Secondary Act (ESEA) of 1965. As part of ESEA, RSU 67 is required to provide reasonable opportunity for public comment on the consolidated application and consider such comment prior to the submission of the application. RSU 67 is accepting public comment on the ESEA application through July 15, 2019. Click here to share your thoughts about the application’s goals and priorities.
In the 2019-20 school year, here are some possibilities of how funding from ESEA could be used.
- Support personnel salaries for EPB and MJHS (ed techs and interventionists)
- After school programming
- STEM programming
- Summer programming
- Teacher Leadership roles and development
- Professional Development workshops for staff
- AP testing fees
- Resources and supplies to support instruction
- Parent Involvement Activities (K-8)
- Support for Homeless learners